VUMA 103FM COMPETITION RULES
- Where applicable, SMS entries cost R1-50 per SMS entry unless otherwise stated. Free SMS’ do not apply.
- Competition winners are subject to the decision of the judge, presenter, sponsor and/or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and/or correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants of all competitions enter or take part in competitions at their own risk and VUMA 103FM accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of such.
- The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, or will be legally enforceable, or the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honour only.
- Only one winner per household is entitled to winning one prize within a 90 day period. VUMA 103FM reserves the right not to award a prize if the listener has won a prize during the 90 day window period. This also applies to listeners who provide family or friend’s contact details.
- All prizes are to be collected from VUMA 103FM situated at 6th Floor Centenary Building, cnr Equinox & Zenith Drives, Umhlanga New Town Precinct, during office hours, weekdays 08h00 – 17h00 and excluding Public Holidays.
- Where applicable, prizes will be delivered to winners within a 4 (four) week period.
- All winners will be required to produce a positive form of Identification when collecting prizes.
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older at the time of the competition unless otherwise stipulated.
- VUMA 103FM reserve the right to limit the number of entries made by any one individual, through the various entry platforms for a competition.
- VUMA 103FM reserve the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes if not claimed within a two month period.
- Prizes are not transferable, negotiable and may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- Winners of overseas/international travel prizes need to be in possession of valid passports and applicable travel documentation. Any applicable costs relating to, but not limited to, Visa Applications; Documentation; Inoculations and the like, remain for the winner’s account unless otherwise stated.
- No employees and immediate family of VUMA 103FM nor their PR or Advertising Agents are permitted to enter.
- VUMA 103FM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and/or suspend any competition.
- Finalists will forfeit their participation in the competition if they fail to attend the draws unless otherwise stipulated.
- All entrants/participants entering or taking part in the competition authorize VUMA 103FM to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant and or to take pictures of the participant without any liability on the part of VUMA 103FM and or remuneration due to the participant, and that such collateral remains the sole property of VUMA 103FM.
- No personal information will be disclosed to any third parties without the user’s express permission to do so.
- By using this website, the user consents to the following:
- VUMA 103FM may use the users’ personal information to communicate with the user from time to time.
- At any time, users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such further communications;
- VUMA 103FM may use users’ information for non-personal statistical purposes;
- VUMA 103FM retains the copyright in databases of personal information of it’s users.
VUMA 103FM WEBSITE : GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, and should you have any legal questions please direct them to:
The Station Manager
PO Box 1346
- This website remains the property of VUMA 103FM and reserves the right to make changes, either wholly or partly, at any time it deems necessary.
- All content included on this website remains the sole property of VUMA 103FM and/or its content suppliers, unless otherwise stated, which ownership is protected under the South African and International copyright laws.
- VUMA 103FM hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or parts thereof, provided that such content is used for information purposes only.
- The VUMA 103FM website may contain links to other or unrelated websites for the user’s convenience and accepts no liability whatsoever for any risk and or information of third party websites.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that information is correct at time of publishing to the website, VUMA 103FM undertakes to take reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of the content and information on this website and accepts no liability – directly, indirectly, incidental or punitive – as a result of such.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa in respect of any disputes arising in connection with this website.
VUMA 103FM: CONTACT DETAILS
6th Floor Centenary Building,
cnr Equinox & Zenith Drives,
Umhlanga New Town Precinct
Postal Address: P O Box 1346, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320
Telephone: 031 833 3000
On-air Studio: 086 10 10 300
Sales Queries: email@example.com
General Enquiries, Compliments or Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org